Our March 2014 issue marks the beginning of a new era for us – a move to full digital publication. We’re excited because it allows us to offer a bigger publication with more information and increased detail. We’re also somewhat proud of ourselves because we’re moving into the “Go Green” movement, something all horse people should support.
On the platform for the next couple of issues, we’re planning:
- Fly Masks
- Fly Sheets
- Stumbling: Causes and Fixes
- Selecting a Stallion
- The Underperforming Horse
- Barn Building Series: From Dream to Reality and the Real Cost
- Barn Suveillance
- Lemon Laws for Horses
- Bone Chips and Radiographs
- AP Balance in the Hoof and the Problems It Causes When It’s Off
- DEA Drug regulations
- The Reality Behind Donating your Horse to A Rescue
- A Push to Support Increased Equine Research Funding
and, of course, our usual Tips, Problem Fixes and Ask Horse Journal.
Stay tuned! We’re going to have a ball!