June 19, 2012 — Following the approval of the USEF High Performance Working Group and the USEF Executive Commitee, the FEI Nominated Entry for the U.S. Para-Equestrian Team for the 2012 Paralympic Games is as follows.
Athletes and horse are listed in ranked order based on the results from the 2012 USEF Selection Trials & National Para-Equestrian Championship:
1. Rebecca Hart and Jessica Ransehousen’s Lord Ludger
2. Jonathan Wentz and Kai Handt’s NTEC Richter Scale
3. Donna Ponessa and Wesley Dunham’s Western Rose
4. Dale Dedrick and her own Bonifatius
5. Donna Ponessa and Vinceremos Therapeutic Riding Center’s PG Ganda
6. Jonathan Wentz and Michele Miles’ Silvano
7. Mary Jordan and Deecie Denison’s Sebastian
8. Rebecca Hart and Jessica Ransehousen’s Carlingfords Taldi
9. Wendy Fryke and her own Lateran
10. Elizabeth Pigott and Regina Cristo’s One Night Stand
11. Mary Jordan and her own P. Sparrow Socks
12. Robin Brueckmann and her own Radetzky
The four athlete/horse combinations comprising the team will travel to England to compete in the 2012 Paralympic Games.
Follow the U.S. Para-Equestrian Team at http://www.usefnetwork.com/featured/2012Para-Equestrian/